1. Ingredients (2 people):
- Wok pan.
- 25 ml sesame oil.
- 2 fillets (250 g) of beef cut into strips.
- 2 carrots cut into strips.
- 1/2 zucchini cut into strips.
- 1 Onion cut into julienne.
- 1 green pepper cut into strips.
- 80 ml soy sauce.
- One tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- 100 g long rice.
We put the oil to heat in the wok. We add the meat and then the soy sauce . After 2 or 3 minutes the vegetables are added. We heat it all up, and we add some salt. The vegetables must be “al dente”. To serve, garnish with sesame seeds.
The rice is prepared separately. First, it is washed properly to remove the superficial starch. It is then boiled in water for 20 min.