1. Ingredients (4 people)
- 35 cm clay pot.
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- 12 pieces (500 g approx.) Of pork rib.
- 12 pieces (175 g approx.) Of bacon.
- 1 head of garlic.
- 1 large potato.
- 2 blood sausages.
- 130 g of cooked or dried chickpeas previously hydrated.
- 1 large ripe tomato.
- 3 pear tomatoes to grate
- 400 g of Albufera variety rice.
- 32 strands of saffron or a tablespoon of food coloring.
- 800 ml of meat broth.
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika.
In a frying pan, we fry the following ingredients, one by one: the pork rib, the bacon, the blood sausage and the diced potato. Then, we place them all on the clay pot. We fry the grated tomato and sweet paprika, and then we poure it over the clay pot. The Albufera rice, a head of garlic, the chickpeas and the tomato, opened in half, are also incorporated into the pot. We add some salt, the broth, and the saffron or coloring, and put in the oven for 20 min at 220 degrees