First of all, in a frying pan, two Italian peppers and the prawns are marked with olive oil, and set aside. The rest of the vegetables are chopped: onion, carrots and a third Italian pepper, and they are sautéed in the same pan. When they are golden brown, a space is made in the center to make the sauce over low heat. In order, add the minced garlic, and when it is half done, add the sweet paprika, and then the grated tomato. All the ingredients are integrated, and they are passed to a clay pot. Add the hot broth, the saffron infusion, salt to taste, the Albufera rice, and cook for 20 min in the oven at 200º. Halfway through cooking, add the prawns and the Italian peppers marked at the beginning.
- Clay pan.
- 40 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 Onion cut into julienne.
- 2 Carrots, chopped.
- 3 Italian green peppers, chopped.
- 1 minced garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika essence.
- 1 grated ripe pear tomato.
- Half bag of frozen peeled shrimp.
- 20 strands of saffron infused.
- 0.4 l Vegetable broth.
- 200 g Albufera variety rice.
- Salt to taste.