Traditional Valencian paella cooked with wood for 4 people. Recipe from the Valencian International Paella Competition.
1. Ingredients (4 people):
- 55 cm diameter paella.
- 12 cl of olive oil.
- 8 small pieces of chicken.
- 8 small pieces of rabbit.
- 300 g of green beans in pod.
- 150 g of small white beans in pod.
- 400 g of big beans in pod.
- 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Half a tablespoon of sweet paprika.
- 2 grated ripe pear tomatoes.
- 3.4 l of water to cook the rice, plus 1 l to cook the broth.
- 12 snails.
- 36 strands of ground saffron.
- 400 g of Albufera variety rice (the Contest recipe is cooked with Bomba rice)